What To Expect As A Candidate
When a candidate begins the process of advancing his or her career through District Partners, it sets in motion a long term, beneficial partnership that will grow with that candidate’s career.
1. The first step is a phone call so we can become acquainted and learn more about you. What are your strengths and experiences? What are your long-term career goals?
2. Work together to improve your resume and help with formulating your content so that you are putting your best foot forward.
3. We will discuss the sort of roles that would be ideal for you, and let you know about their availability within the market.
4. We will make you aware of relevant opportunities as they are presented to us.
5. If you choose to pursue an opportunity, District Partners will work with you to arrange interviews that are convenient to your schedule.
6. We will provide you with feedback from the client throughout the process, strategize with you on securing the offer, and address with them any concerns or questions that you may have.
7. We will be there for you before, during, and after the resignation process.
8. It doesn’t end there. Let’s continue to stay in touch well after we have placed you. We’ll provide you with market news and assist you in proactively managing your career.
Become A Candidate:
Your content has been submitted